Thursday, May 19, 2016

Perseverance

          I have many goals that I wish to accomplish in my life, some are big, but most are small. If I want to accomplish the goals I have, not only will I need to be focused and determined, but I must work as hard as I can to achieve those goals. To accomplish a goal, you must have a a plan, because a goal without a plan is just a wish, and most of the time, wishes don't come true.

          One of my main goals in life is to become a captain. I am a seventeen year old kid still in school  so this goal might seem out of reach, but I wont take my sights off it. I will have to work as hard as I can, and conceive as much knowledge as possible if i want this to be a reality in the future. I made a plan about two years ago as to how I am going to become a captain.

          The first step I chose to make, to become a captain, was getting a job on the water. As of four months ago I have been working at a shipyard learning a lot about boats. I already know I'm on the right path to succeed. The next step on my list is to begin classes for my beginner level Captains License. No matter who you are, or where you come from, everyone must begin with their beginner license, its up to you to advance further from that, which I plan to do. My next step on my list is to graduate high school and join the Navy. To become a captain you are required to complete an additional four years of education past high school, military is considered additional education.

          With enough hard work and determination, anyone can achieve their goals. All you need is a simple plan of how you will achieve those goals. If things become difficult and hold you back from your goal, don't change your decision...change your direction.


 Milk
Apples
Bread
Chips
Juice
Mustard
Candy
Butter
Bananas
Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment