Monday, May 16, 2016

My top three favorite Bands

1. The smiths

One of my all time favorite bands is The Smiths. The reason I like their music is because I am a huge fan of Morrissey. Also, I often relate their music to some good times in my life. Not only is their music famous and absolutely incredible sounding, but it is very deep and emotional.




2. Sublime

Another band I absolutely love and admire is Sublime. Sublime was the first band I truly loved listening to. I was introduced to them when my brother introduced me to their drummer, Bud Gaugh. I was very young, and I didn't start listening to them until a few years later. But ever since, they have been on the top of my list.




3. Violent Femmes

I have been a fan of the Violent Femmes since I first went to one of their concerts in Rhode Island. My dad brought me to the show, and i wasn't too familiar with  them. Since that show I have been all over their music and I love reading about the bands history. They played a show at my local venue just last week and I had the best time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment