Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bucket List


                                                                                                                  Bucket List


1.  Graduate from the Navy: I plan on going into the navy when I'm out of high school, and I would feel very accomplished if I made it through.

2. Travel to Tahiti: I have always wanted to travel to Tahiti, and before I die, I really want to go. The island is so awesome, the water is warm, the air is hot, and the sand is white.                              

3. Base Jump: I have always wanted to go skydiving, but I have found way more badass things involving parachutes. Skydiving seems cool, but I really want to base jump before I'm dead. Base jumping his jumping off anything thats not a plane, such as cliffs, and buildings.

4. Fly a plane: I have always been in love with flying in small aircrafts, like helicopters and small person planes. One of my dreams in life, which is a top bucket list item of mine, is being able to fly one.

5. Captain Boat to Cabo: The ocean has always been a huge part of my life, and when I'm older I plan on being a private captain. My one goal is to captain a boat down to Cabo.



No comments:

Post a Comment