Tuesday, April 26, 2016

ABOUT ME

Jake Luhrs
I’m seventeen years old and I have lived in newport beach for my whole life. I live with my dad in west newport, and my mom lives in Corona Del Mar. I have been surfing since I was very young, and I learned how to surf at my home break at River Jetties. I have been surfing there ever since. I used to go to newport harbor high school, but now i’m at back bay. I love music, I enjoy listening to punk and rock, my favorite band is The Smiths.



I grew up on the water and all my hobbies and interests revolve around the ocean. I love to surf, fish, dive, and spearfish. I also love riding motocross. When I was younger, I completly restored a boat by myself, I then sold it to buy my car. I work at Basine Marine shipyard, and my goal when i'm older is to be a captain. I plan on joining the navy when i am out of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment